heaven's journals

...I'll try to know me. You'll try to understand me...

Monday, October 23, 2006

it's raining outside...

intelligence ?

Don't these bad days just make you miss the early youth days when life seemed so simple, so certain, so ... miraculous ?!! But today, lost in the violent banality of the day by day, I sometimes find that growing up isn't necessarily a blessing, if growing means to get acostumed to suffering and take it as normal... and to think I was so very afraid of horror movies when I was young and became grateful for all those monsters in dark alleys and dreadful corners were only a product from some sick imagination... Well, this world, this real world, must come from a very twisted mind. Wow, I feel better now, just wanted to say that it was my mother's b-day , and that I'm sorry that I couldn't be near her, and use my self called super intelligence to brighten up her day, and this from a person who hopes to conquer the world, but can be so dumb and nerd to the people who really matter. All this because an area of activity that I don't even like (I'm not that a technological person), could it get any stupider ? The point is... I'm lacking direction in my life, and it eats me in the inside like a moth.

0 Dare you say something:

Post a Comment

<< Home