heaven's journals

...I'll try to know me. You'll try to understand me...

Saturday, October 28, 2006

elite...

the elected few

Energy is a very curious thing...You can't define exactly what it is, except for it's consequences, since it exists only when it flows like water form one medium to another. We can see it (forms of it), hear it (the same), maybe touch it, but most importantly, we can feel it, and it is everywhere. Einstein said that humans are mere containers for energy, stating that mass is a condensed form of energy, however we can not make energy nor destroy it, just try to control it to obey our demands and intentions.

All this babbling because my minor (if I had the ability, the patience and the money) would be in the field of energy, which is said to be the most interesting area in engineering (if I liked engineering enough).
Some take as an elite area...

Elite; definition- Small group that in a broad whole is assumed as superior by it's functions.
I'm hardly the type for elite.

0 Dare you say something:

Post a Comment

<< Home